Saturday, September 15, 2012

Little Bits

 
Very little in the way of sewing going on here. I've done little bits here and there. I'm working on a Sue Spargo needle case. There is a lot of stitching to do with embellishing now that the wool applique is finished.
 
The other little progress I made was sewing the binding on this panel. It doesn't feel like much accomplished on any projects. I've also finished cutting for my Speck quilt using Halloween fabrics. It might take me a while as there are lots of little pieces in this one. Slowly I might get something accomplished.

Happy Quilting.

13 comments:

Darlene said...

A little time with your needle and thread is good. If you're not interested in spending time with your needle and thread - it really is OK. :-)

Needled Mom said...

Oh....that needled case is beautiful!!!!! Have fun sewing Speck..

Anonymous said...

oh what lovely looking projects Wendy cant wait to see them finished.xx

Lesley said...

The needle case is drop dead gorgeous! Love the wools and the panel!

Cath said...

Oh, I really do love that needle case. i look forward to seeing it finished.
Cath @ Bits 'n Bobs

Cheryl said...

I love your Sue Spargo needle case! So bright and cheery.

Anonymous said...

Darling needle case. You have plenty of time to work on Speck if you want to get it in the parade...and for Halloween! That will be cute to decorate with!

em's scrapbag said...

Love your neelde case. Makes me smile.

deb said...

that needle case is DARLING!!!!!!

Terry said...

I love that needlecase! It's so pretty! :0)

Karen said...

Sue Spargo has a very definite style when it comes to applique shapes. Love the bright colors you used.

antique quilter said...

beautiful needlecase, it will be a treasure when your done
Kathie

voyance said...

Good article! Thank you so much for sharing this post. Your views truly open my mind.
voyance gratuite en ligne par mail rapide